HEALTH & SAFETY
At Maresco Limited, we know that no job should be considered so urgent that time cannot be taken to do it safely. We are committed to ensuring the health, safety and well-being of both our personnel and general public interacting with our projects. Our goal is to have a workplace free of incidents and injuries. We aim to prevent accidents and promote good health, safety by:
- Complying with current applicable occupational health and safety legislation of Ontario
- Establishing and adhering to Company Safety Program
- Providing continuous safety education to all levels of Maresco working force
- Reducing health and safety risks associated with our business operations, as far as reasonably practicable
- Providing all jobsites/personnel with personal protective equipment adequate to the work being performed
- Taking a proactive approach in form of in house project safety inspections
- Continuing business relationship with an Independent Safety Consultant
- Developing a health, safety and well-being culture by performing weekly safety talks
- Actively encouraging and supporting communication on all health, safety and issues within Maresco projects
- Maintaining a status of accredited contractor with ComplyWorks and Contractor Check
Our employee healthcare program has been set up to take a proactive, responsible approach towards well-balanced and healthy lifestyles for our personnel and is led by Merit Contractors.
The aim is to provide innovation and committed leadership in the implementation and directions of occupational health with the firm intention to promote the highest level of health and well-being as a vital part of demonstrating values and integrity to work-life balance.
Contact Maresco Limited for your
Commercial and Industrial